Many apologies it has a been so long and so much has happened since my last post a year ago. So I will give an over view...
The company I worked for this time last year went through turmoil due to a series of reasons. I also moved into a more permanent residence (which included a design studio all for myself!). This took a toll on my life in a number of ways so I put Iva on hold whilst I waited to see how everything settled. When everything was sorted out I came out to discover I had invested in a long term career with people I respect and trust and love. I was also promoted to Design Consultant. What luck!
How does this help Iva? An opportunity came from someone close to me to present a range of hard furnishings for a new business operating close to my current one. Within a matter of weeks I find myself the designer of Perth's latest range of uber contemporary dining tables, coffee tables, tv units and accents.
Needless to say I'm jumping in my shoes.
Coinciding with this revelation is the course I began during my spare time. The course is the TAFE WA Upholstery course. I fixed up an old armchair I found on the side of the road. I have to say I have fallen in love with furniture all over again.
Shortly I will be showing you the finished product and I promise for regular updates...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment