After my recent success at the Arts and Crafts Convention I decided to get my act into gear and do something I'd been talking about for months and applied for my Business Registration.
The reason I had to do this was basically to get my name sorted so I could trade under it without worrying if anyone else in WA had the same name. Today I got the good news that my application was successful and so as of May 22 2009, I am officially a business acting under the name Iva Designs.
As you can probably guess this was a momentous moment for me, and so I have celebrated by purchasing a stunning light shade for my bedroom (Icarus by artecnica) and designing a new hat.
This brings my total design portfolio up to 3 hats, 5 scarves and a wall hanging. Never fear though a new scarf is on the way which I am planning to encompass a little bit of crochetting, a small amount of felting and a whole lot of colour.
I am also expecting the arrival of my mannequin from NSW, so as soon as that gets here there will even be some images to go with all this talk.
Will be back soon with more information :)
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment